Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Trimmings...

Just when I said I wasn't mini-ing much this week... ;)

Although I'm not mini-ing, (literally sitting down at my desk to work on minis), my mind is not far from the hobby at any given point during the day...

I headed over to my local dollar tree store today(for things unrelated to minis) and ended up picking up a couple of things that look like they will be perfect for the farmhouse...
A tree w/snow, maybe for outside?

 x2 trees w/o snow, maybe for inside?

I'm quite hoping this kicks me with enough inspiration to get some of the house ready so I can do some decorating for Christmas...I don't quite yet know if these are going to work in the house or not...they may be a little large, but I'm hoping for the best... :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! If they were only a dollar maybe you could also cut them smaller and use some for bushes

    ReplyDelete