Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tipping the Scales…

So while I may have brought the Woodstock down, I definitely brought the Country Farmhouse up! 

I definitely do still have to go through all of my halfscale items to see what I might need to get and what I can live without and plus make sure that there are no missing pieces of the house that I might need in order to finish the actual build.  Not to mention I need to locate the missing directions for the Farmhouse!!!  I know off the top of my head that I have all the windows I need, but I do need a front door...

I'm very excited to work on this, because at this point, I think most of all of my Lydia Pickett items have arrived!!!  I think I'm waiting on just the kitchen set.  So building this house will be twice as exciting as I get to build all the furniture for it afterward!!!

I thought I would add some of my pictures from my previous blog posts to catch you up...
The classic “box” shot!
Box

Dry fit pt.1
Dry-Fit6 
Paint color choices…
Paint Colors02

The doorway I cut into the living room wall
Doorway02

2 comments:

  1. YAY for half scale! I'm so excited you're working on this house. I have the RGT 1/2 scale Colonial House but I haven't started it. Maybe watching your progress will inspire me on what I want to do with mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your back up and running! For some reason, I can't see your most recent post though

    ReplyDelete