Thursday, May 3, 2012

Other Work ~

Hello to my newest follower Laurie!  I hope you enjoy it here!!! :)

Thank you very much for all the wonderful compliments on my mom's Bungalow... :)

After going through photos and then trying to find some, I realized quickly that there is not much left I have to share.  The photos of houses I had that I sold, I subsequently deleted from my stash of photos.  It stinks because thinking about it over the last couple days I wish I still had them to look at even for myself.  :( 

I decided to show you a collection of my favorite photos ~ 

The 1/2scale Country Farmhouse:
Crown moulding on the staircase
Bay window w/seat cushion
Dry-fitted with some of my furniture pieces

The Woodstock
My favorite photo, the window that I created!
(from what I understand this is my own original design)
and I STILL LOVE IT!

My kitchen set

All my lovely Lee's Line

The very first dry-fit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm very pleased to follow your blog,and see your dollhouses and techniques!

    ReplyDelete