Monday, May 21, 2012

A Little Stagnant ~

Stagnant - Having no current or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as consequence...

Well, O.K. then!  The unpleasant smell part may not apply, but I have no current or flow right now, so it works... ;)  I'm stuck on a couple of things and that's why you haven't seen a post (or two) lately...

It looks like you all really liked the bay window improvement, that is great!  I thought you would... ;)  I do!  I did decide though that instead of adding the bay window to the study, I'm going to put in the door... 

I really thought about it and I may add the bay window to the second floor of the addition instead.  I am going to eliminate the deck off this door, but I am going to make a little staircase, and put in some gardening, etc.  I liked the thought of having the door here much more than I did the window. 
 
I will add the double window to the bay area of the front of the house, both on the first and second floor... I really like the idea of this window here, and on the second floor...the single window here does nothing for me.
 
 
It also looks like you voted to extend the porch, another great! 
I like the idea of the porch rockers rather than the wicker set, so this will stay, with a little table to complete the look.  So the next thing for me to do is get the porch floor and foundation in place permanently so I can finish the foundation. 

As soon as my DH cuts the door openings for me on the addition kit I will be putting up the walls and gluing them in place...very excited!!! :) 

So I know what I have to do, it's just doing it, (well, finding the time to do it!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment