Monday, April 2, 2012

Where are the great finds coming from? I'll tell you... :)

So I thought I would spill the beans on my dining room finds...

I've been showing you in previous posts, here, here and here, that I've found the most gorgeous dining room, and I thought I should elaborate on where they came from. 

Small World Miniatures, and Ebay store, (a favorite of mine) is where I'm finding these pieces.  I had been stalking the store for a while, (new furniture auctions are typically uploaded on a weekly basis), when I came upon the dining room chairs by accident and completely fell in love!!!  Coincidentally within the same set of auctions there was a table that I thought/hoped would match...turns out it matched very well!!!  A week or so later I found the additional chairs and hutch and then most recently the sideboard and more chairs.

I'm not a huge Ebay fan, I do utilize it if I choose to sell items, and I do like to scour to see if I can come up with a good sale item from time to time...there are a lot of dis-honest sellers and there is a lot of over-priced junk out there too, but this particular seller is great, I have never had an issue with them and they always ship super fast and most importantly great customer service!!! :)

P.S. Guess what arrived on Friday...MY MANSARD ADDITION WALLS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment