Tuesday, January 10, 2012

An Early Sign of Something To Come?

First off, a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my followers!!!  Having a toddler in the house around the Holidays makes for difficulty finding time to do anything, let alone mini!!!

I didn't get any mini's for Christmas, but I did get some wonderful things from my husband...he definitely spoiled me this year!!!  I'm very lucky to have him!!!

I guess maybe because I didn't get anything mini for Christmas, I decided to treat myself to something special...

My beloved Woodstock kit might be stuck on an upper shelf in my basement, but it is not even close to being forgotten...

Poking around Ebay for the last few days I found these beautiful armchairs that I had my eye on for a dining room...

I was lucky enough to get the side chairs that match...

And I scored the dining table also...
I'm a little worried, they were all separate auctions and I'm concerned that the table will not match the chairs, but I am being optimistic about it as they look pretty similar...and I just love them!!!  I wish the seller would add two more side chairs...but that's probably too much to hope for.  

So my problem with the Woodstock might be solved a lot sooner than I thought...it will be a while before I can further elaborate, but please stay tuned for some more on this one... ;)

2 comments:

  1. great find! It's always feel good when you get to treat yourself! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the Woodstock maybe coming back out to play!

    ReplyDelete