Monday, January 16, 2012

You Never Can Tell...

So you know the other day, when I was telling you about the great dining room auction that I won on Ebay, and how I wished the seller had had more chairs to go with the set? 

Well, I messaged the seller asking the exact question and they informed me that they had posted an auction that for more chairs, (the last of the bunch) and guess what...I won!!!

So, I'm now the proud owner of 4 side chairs, 2 arm chairs, the table and...ta-da-da...

A matching hutch!!!

I needed the hutch like I needed a hole in my head...but it went with the set right?  Because we devoted sick miniature-people do things that make sense only to us...like buy an entire dining room set without really having a dining room to put it in...

P.S. the first set, the two arm chairs and side chairs and table arrived, and I was worried they wouldn't match well, they match perfectly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Lucky you! Maybe this dining set will motivate you to make another dollhouse so you can use it!

    ReplyDelete