Friday, April 27, 2012

My Mom's Half Scale Bungalow...(part II)

WOW...thanks so much to all of my new followers!!!  If I missed you I'm very sorry, I had a SURGE! :)

Dora Hed
Carmen
Sharon Larkin
Lara
Teresa
Madelaine
Josje
Cristina F
Maria Ireland

Now, on to more on my mom's 1/24 scale RGT Bungalow~

I had decided early on that I would alter some of the pieces to give the house more of what I thought it should have.  That included opening up the first floor...

Here is the original wall piece

 This is my modified wall...

And here's what it looks like in the house...
(this is the living room, looking into the kitchen)

Here is the finished living room
Trimmed out with the windows and doors in place
(the stairs and furniture are just placements at this point)

Here is the finished kitchen
Trimmed out with the windows installed
(again, furniture is just placements)

And this has to be my favorite part of the house...
The trimming around the stair hole

It took the longest to do, for me to figure out the angles, but I love it!

Monday ~ The 2nd Floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment