Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas House ~ Part III:

So I have really just been working away on the fine details before I can get the house assembled.  While typing away I realized that I haven't shown you my color palette yet...I chose warmer colors, but all three Christmas themed...

I have finished staining all the interior pieces I wish, (with the exception of crown moulding and baseboard)...I will have to do that later)... I've painted all the exterior pieces and they are ready to go, the final step before I can assemble is deciding on the wallpaper/s...

I'm torn between putting up a printed paper, and using just a plain color, and what plain color to use... so I it will be another day or so before that decision is made.

At my last trip to Michael's, I made sure to scour every aisle looking for add-ons to so speak for the house and this is what I found...

Lights for my tree, I hope.  They are Lemax lights, and were not cheap by any means, but I *think* they are small enough for my tree!

Ornaments?  Well, more buttons, but I think they could make some good ornaments, what do you think?  Then there's also more cookie-cutter type things too...


Lastly, Pointsettia's...I have a particular idea for these, but more on that later... ;)




1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your christmas box. I love all the fantastic buttons.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete