Thursday, January 17, 2013

News & Full-Scale Clearance!

**Stick around the bottom of the post is sooo worth the read!**

So it's been a ver-y long time since I've posted and that is a large reflection on just how busy my life has recently become.  I wish it was a reason better than what it actually is, however it's just the really simple things that are clouding up my crafting time. 

With that being said, I am refocusing and realizing that with my darling little girl I just don't have the time to "miniature" the way that I used to be able to... I have decided to narrow down my focus...

I'm going to *attempt* the finish of the 1/2scale Buttercup, the Christmas house, I'm making strides although I haven't blogged on them.  I also am going to keep the Glencroft (for the future), but I'm going to focus now on just building half scale*.  I really want to work on a Greenleaf Fairfield.  I want a place to house all of my coveted "Miss Lydia Pickett" items, and I think this is the perfect fit for me.

*The Glencroft will be my only full-scale house and I imagine that it will take me some time to complete it. 

That being said... ALL (as in my ENTIRE) collection (x3 LARGE bins) of full scale, 1:12, items are up for sale/grabs/clearance/discount, etc. ...  Bear in mind I pre-bought for houses I never built!!!  So there is more than necessary and it's ALL available. 

The majority of the collection is Lee's Line, with some Macintosh Minis and a few Bespaq pieces for sale.  I am also parting with the Woodstock, the Newport, the Newport addition, and the Foxhall conservatory.  If you have ever parused my website, my gallery, etc. and see a piece that you want... Let me know, it's yours and it's offered very cheap...I'm just trying to re-coup some costs and get rid of it all...

Please check out my Ebay page as even more items will be added as other items sell... Please bear in mind only 1:12 items are for sale.  I plan to continue working in 1/2scale as I find it's a fit for me...I really like it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment