Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lights, Camera...FRONT DOOR!!!

I told you in a few previous posts that I had been debating on a front door, and then (with all of your help) I decided on combining two different doors to get the look that I want. 

I had created this door previously for my 1/2scale (still not completed) Fairfield. 
While ordering the parts to create this door I also included another door that will be for the kitchen leading to the other side of the house.  I plan for this side to have a little potting area for the owner, as she likes to plant various flowers and herbs and spices... :)

This is the door that I have on tap for this, I'm a little worried because it seems fancier than the front door, but I'm hoping it will look alright...
I plan to have this door sit to the far back of the kitchen wall so as not to jeopardize valuable kitchen wall space.  I will need to cut this door opening before I begin construction, but that shouldn't be to tough... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment