Monday, February 13, 2012

OH MY CARPAL TUNNEL!!!

WOW...My wrists are KILLING ME!!!  I spent the other night with them elevated and on ice-packs because they are soo sore from all the sanding that I've been doing!!!

The good news is the two side walls are done, the small spacer wall is done, and half of the front wall is done, (the bottom half!)...the bad news, I still have the bay front, and sides, and then the four triangles... WOAH, that list seems very long!!!

I am very excited though, in all the time that it's taken for me to get going on this house, make some decisions, and make some progress, I found out that I'm almost all done my Miss Lydia Pickett Kit of the Month Club with In Some Small Way... I just got my ladies desk delivered and next will be the bathroom, followed shortly by the kitchen...hopefully by the time I finish with the house, I will be able to assembly-line all the furniture!!!

If you want to check out the website of who I am working with on my Kit of the Month Club, you can go here... (this provides another link over to her webstore), as I am located in the states, and she is not, shipping can take it's time, but the customer service and personal attention makes the wait quite worth it!!! :)

http://www.insomesmallway.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment