Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Real Good Toys Facebook Build-Along

If you are a fan of Facebook, (like me), you may already know about the Real Good Toys Facebook Build-Along.  For any non-Facebookers out there, this is the 2nd time that RGT has done this, they provide a basic kit, that's rather affordable, and you build and decorate along with them.  You are able to provide pictures and work with and share along your progress.  This year's kit is rather unique as it's not a "traditional" kit, but rather a puzzle, meaning you are given a bunch of blocks and you put together whatever your heart desires...

Check out the link below for more detailed information...

http://www.realgoodtoys.com/store/productview/117326//The_Puzzle_Dollhouse_Kit

I must admit, I appreciate this much more than I do the contests.  I am that creative, think-out-of-the-box, so being able to see what others are doing, get ideas, help along the way, seems like it would work out the best for me.  So I've decided to take the plunge!!! 

A sales associate at RGT inspired me with a great idea.  She is currently creating a garage to go along with her house...well, that inspired me to create something for the Woodstock...

I don't want to do a garage, (not yet, and not out of this kit), but one of these puzzle kits would be the perfect size for a shed!!!  So I think that I've decided to create a shed for the Woodstock out of my kit... Check out my design inspiration...

I have a large amount of ideas for this, what I want to do, and how I want it to look, I'm only hoping I can pull it off with only one Build-Along kit!!! :)

*Please note on the Build-Along kit, that doors and windows are not included, it is just a box of blocks... :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment