Friday, June 1, 2012

Extra Time...What Is That? ~

No, I haven't defected...I also haven't given up on the Newport in favor of the Glencroft either.  In fact the box for the Glencroft arrived and I haven't even opened it yet, I've been that busy!!!

The nice weather, at least for me, means I'm spending as much time outside as I possibly can.  I just finished weeding, doing some planting and mulching my little flower gardens... I ventured far out, (for me) and even planted a strawberry plant this year!

But possibly the most important thing that is going on in my world right now is that my baby girl is having a big birthday party this weekend!!!  Of course the one day of the whole week they are predicting rain has to be on the day that my party is planned right? 

I still have a bunch of stuff to do for the party, but at least the yard is ready if the weather does hold out. I will be back to my mini-ing self next week with lots to show for my absence...so stay tuned a bit longer... :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter :) I hope the weather hold out for you. Enjoy the party.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete