Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wishful Thinking...

Well, I will say I had very wishful thinking this year... I really had intended to have at least some of the structure of this house up before Christmas came this year in hopes of decorating for the season...I think as a mini-lover that it is often a big goal to decorate for the seasons.

If you remember I even got some Christmas decorations!!!  I had picked out a tree from the Dollar Tree Store with the intention of being able to put it up in the house for the Holidays, I had even go so far as to pick up some wrapped presents from Michaels Craft Store, (well, the little ornament ones anyways). 

Unfortunately for me I realized the other day that it just isn't going to happen this year. :(  Which is a real shame because as I was going through my mini-stash working on my lights I had found these little trees in my stash! 
They are miniature evergreen trees and are sold in Hobby Lobby with the trains as part of the landscaping items.  They come four to a pack and would have made perfect Christmas trees!!!  I had used these also in the landscaping of the 1/2scale Bungalow I did for my mom last year...

They are very realistic and well made.  I just love them!  I'm really bummed now that I wouldn't be able to add one to my house this year, but there is always next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment