Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Step Closer... (to my Woodstock!)

I have been working on finagling a way to start possibly buying up the milled plywood walls of my Woodstock kit as we can afford them...(in exchange for moving my craft area back down to the basement my husband finally agreed!!! :)

Ultimately he wants the house to stay down there, and I really don't blame him, as there is no room on our main floor.  We have a gorgeously finished basement, and I'm not too bummed about being down there, because as the weather gets nicer, it's much cooler down there, so free air conditioning!!! :P 

He agreed recently that I can go ahead and purchase the two walls of the Mansard Addition kit that comes with the Woodstock kit.  I need only the side wall and front wall, as the ceiling, floors and second floor walls are made up of plywood already.  I went ahead and requested the order from Real Good Toys, and I'm very excited for their anticipated arrival... My opinion on this is even though it's only two rooms, I will be able to build SOMETHING for this house!!! :)

So while I await their arrival I am cleaning out, organizing and pairing down my miniature collection.  I have a way of figuring out what I have, where I will use it, what I won't ever use, and what I want eventually to purchase. 

I am jumping on a brand new journey...and I hope that you come along with me!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment